Star Wars Celebration Anaheim
Anaheim Convention Center, CA · April 16 - 19, 2015
Fan-Built Props & Sets
Many fans show their passion by building incredible Star Wars props and sets that look as if they came right out of the galaxy far, far away, and we would like to include as many of these at Star Wars Celebration as space and budget will allow. To have your props or sets considered for inclusion at Celebration, please see the guidelines and application information below.
To have your props or sets considered for inclusion, please send the following information to Mary Franklin at Lucasfilm:
- Photos of each set or prop from front, back, and each side
- Space needed for each set or prop, including length, width, and height
- Weight of each set or prop
- Address where each set or prop is currently located and will be shipped from
- Any other special needs for your sets and props (electricity, special loading equipment, etc.)
- Will you need help paying for shipping or transportation for your prop or set piece? If yes, then what is the preferred method of transportation?
- Number of staff needed to set up and dismantle
- Number of staff needed at all times during show hours
- Whether or not fans can take photographs inside the prop or set or near it
- Any other special information specific to your set or prop
Submissions should include your email address, preferred phone number, and other contact details.
Applications for consideration for fan-built props and sets must be turned in by 11:59 PM EST on July 15, 2014 to Mary Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celebration will not start responding to fan table requests until August 15, 2014, and final decisions will be made by September 30, 2014.
To submit an idea for fan programming, see the information here.
To apply for a Fan Table at Star Wars Celebration, see the application process here.
Keep current on all Star Wars Celebration news and updates by subscribing to the Celebration Newsletter!