Funko, creator of the highly coveted pop-culture vinyl collectibles, is coming to Star Wars Celebration Orlando! Funko will be bringing several exclusive collectibles to the Show Floor and you could go home with one - or all of them! In order to streamline the process and fairly determine who will be eligible to enter the Funko booth, we’re raffling off tickets and you could get a chance to get into the Funko booth and snag some Funko Exclusives – only available at Star Wars Celebration Orlando!
Participation in this process is REQUIRED in order to win a priority ticket with a reserved time to visit the Funko booth at Star Wars Celebration Orlando. The lottery process will close at 12:01 AM PST on April 1. All winners will be notified by April 5 of the date and time that they can line up at the Funko booth.
The Funko booth will open to the public each day AFTER the ticketed sessions (approximately 2:00 PM Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun) if there is remaining inventory available. The only way to get a ticket to the first sessions of the day is to enter the lottery! !
Sessions for all days of the Show:
- Session 1: report to the Funko Booth at 10:15 AM
- Session 2: report to the Funko Booth at 12:00 PM
Funko Booth open to all Fans at 2:00 PM – pending inventory
This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the Funko booth.
- Attendee & Professional badges only. No Exhibitors.
- One application per person only. Attendees will not be permitted to attend more than one ticketed session at the Funko booth during the event
- Winning a ticket does not guarantee you any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line.
- You must have a valid Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017 badge for any days you select. No exceptions. We will be checking your badge confirmation to ensure that if you win the lottery for a specific day, you have a badge for that corresponding day.
- Tickets are awarded randomly for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions.
- Tickets are not transferrable and ID will be checked.
- You must bring your ticket to the Funko booth to be scanned at the time of your session. You will not be allowed to purchase exclusives without your lottery ticket.
- There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket.
- You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins.
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions.
ADA attendees must also go through the same process noted above.
Click Here to Enter the Lottery