Submit Your Fan Props
Many fans show their passion for Star Wars by building incredible life-size props and sets that look as if they came right out of the galaxy far, far away, and we would like to include as many of these at Star Wars Celebration as space and budget will allow.
To have your props or sets considered for Celebration, please send the following information to Star Wars Celebration:
- Photos of each set or prop from front, back, and each side
- Space needed for each set or prop, including length, width, and height
- Weight of each set or prop
- Address where each set or prop is currently located and will be shipped from
- Any other special needs for your sets and props (electricity, special loading equipment, etc.)
- Will you need help paying for shipping or transportation for your prop or set piece? If yes, then what is the preferred method of transportation?
- Number of staff needed to set up and dismantle
- Number of staff needed at all times during show hours
- Whether or not fans can take photographs inside the prop or set or near it
- Any other special information specific to your set or prop
Submissions must include your email address, preferred phone number, and other contact details.
Applications for consideration for fan-built props and sets must be turned in to Mary Franklin by July 15, 2014 at email@example.com.
Celebration will start responding to requests on August 15, 2014, and final decisions will be made by September 30, 2014.