Many fans show their passion by building incredible Star Wars props and sets that look as if they came right out of the galaxy far, far away, and we would like to include as many of these at Star Wars Celebration Europe as space and budget will allow. To have your props or sets considered for inclusion at Celebration Europe, please send the following information to Mary Franklin at ReedPOP (Mary@ReedPOP.com):
- Photos of each set or prop from front, back, and each side
- Space needed for each set or prop, including length, width, and height
- Weight of each set or prop
- Address where each set or prop is currently located and will be shipped from
- Any other special needs for your sets and props (electricity, special loading equipment, etc.)
- Will you need help paying for shipping or transportation for your prop or set piece? If yes, then what is the preferred method of transportation?
- Number of staff needed to set up and dismantle
- Number of staff needed at all times during show hours
- Whether or not fans can take photographs inside the prop or set, or near it
- Any other special information specific to your set or prop
Submissions should include your email address, preferred phone number, and other contact details.
Applications for consideration for fan-built props and sets must be turned in by 11:59 PM EST September 15, 2015 to Mary Franklin at Mary@ReedPOP.com.
Celebration Europe will respond to fan props proposals between September 30 and November 30, 2105. Final decisions for props will be made by December 16, 2015.