LEGO is coming to Star Wars Celebration Orlando! LEGO will be bringing an exclusive collectible to the Show Floor and you could go home with it! In order to streamline the process and fairly determine who will be eligible to enter the LEGO booth, we’re raffling off tickets and you could get a chance to get into the LEGO booth and snag some LEGO Exclusives – only available at Star Wars Celebration Orlando!
Participation in this process is REQUIRED in order to win a priority ticket with a reserved time to visit the LEGO booth at Star Wars Celebration Orlando. The lottery process will close at 12:01 AM EST on April 6. All winners will be notified by April 10 of the date and time that they can line up at the LEGO booth.
The LEGO booth will open to the public each day AFTER the ticketed sessions (approximately 4:00 PM Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun) if there is remaining inventory available. The only way to get a ticket to the first sessions of the day is to enter the lottery!
Sessions for all days of Celebration:
Session 1: report to the LEGO Booth at 10:00 AM
Session 2: report to the LEGO Booth at 11:30 PM
Session 3: report to the LEGO Booth at 1:00 PM
Session 4: report to the LEGO Booth at 2:30 PM
LEGO Booth open to all Fans at 4:00 PM – pending inventory
This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the LEGO booth.
- Attendee & Professional badges only. No Exhibitors.
- One application per person only. Attendees will not be permitted to attend more than one ticketed session at the LEGO booth during the event
- You must have a valid Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017 badge for any days you select. No exceptions. We will be checking your badge confirmation to ensure that if you win the lottery for a specific day, you have a badge for that corresponding day.
- Tickets are awarded randomly for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions.
- Tickets are not transferrable and ID will be checked.
- You must bring your ticket to the LEGO booth to be scanned at the time of your session. You will not be allowed to purchase exclusives without your lottery ticket.
- There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket.
- You will not be able to line up at the LEGO booth before your session begins.
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions.
ADA attendees must also go through the same process noted above.