- As an exhibitor, you are entitled to receive an allotment of exhibitor badges based on the amount of square feet your company has reserved. Please see below to determine your company’s allotment of exhibitor badges.
|10’ x 10’
|10’ x 20’
|20’ x 20’
|20’ x 30’
|20’ x 50’
|30’ x 50’
- Exhibitor Badges will not be customized with company name
- Your badges must be used for booth staff ONLY. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a penalty charge and possible prohibition of future exhibiting.
- Additional badges ordered in excess of your allotment, can be purchased onsite at $135 each.
- All badges must be picked up by ONE member of your booth staff only at the Exhibitor Check-in Counter, upon your arrival to the convention center.
A Few Notes about Exhibitor Registration:
- We will NOT be mailing ANY badges out to exhibitors. Exhibitor Badges must be picked up onsite with a valid photo ID at the Exhibitor Check-In Counter by your company’s primary booth contact.
- Onsite registration will be open to pick up your badges and order additional badges in excess of your allotment, if needed, beginning on Tuesday, August 21 at 8 AM and again Wednesday, August 22 beginning at 8 AM.
- If you would like more information about ordering additional badges for your staff or valued customers, please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any specific questions, please contact our client services department, Monday - Friday from 9 am-5 pm (EST) at 888-334-8719.