Media Registration for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim closed on Friday, January 30 at 11:59 PM EST. There will be NO on-site media registration at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim this year. If you applied for a Media Badge for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim you will hear back from Star Wars Celebration Anaheim within 21 business days or by Tuesday, March 3, 2015. If you have not heard about the status of your application by March 3, please write to us at StarWarsMedia@reedexpo.com. If your Media Badge was approved you will need to pick up your Media Pass on site. Please bring your confirmation email along with a business card or photo ID to our Media Check-In Desk in the Registration area at the Show.
Please be aware that:
- Media Badges are good for one individual only.
- Each member of a station, website, or print publication must be registered to obtain access to Star Wars Celebration Anaheim.
- Media Badges are good for entry to all free events held at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim, but do not guarantee seating and do not include admission into any ticketed Special Events.
- Additionally, Media Badges do not guarantee interviews with Star Wars Celebration Anaheim guests.
- Star Wars Celebration Anaheim retains the right to determine the legitimacy of an application and the number of passes per publication, broadcaster, or electronic media.
We understand that we utilized a new and more intensive application than Star Wars Celebration has used in previous years; however, the growth of the show and demand for tickets has required us to revise our media review process. Star Wars Celebration Anaheim has a “fans first” attitude, and we wish to provide as many tickets as we can to show attendees.
For any questions, please write to the Star Wars Celebration Anaheim Media Office at StarWarsMedia@reedexpo.com.