Star Wars Celebration's Crew team plays a vital role in ensuring the show runs smoothly and is fun for guests and fans, and it's an excellent way to see what goes on behind the curtain and contribute to a massive event in your Star Wars community.
Lucasfilm and ReedPOP appreciate all who offer their time to help run this amazing show,and we're very happy to pay a volunteer stipend to all accepted Star Wars Celebration Crew. If you're super dedicated and want a make an impact on the success of Star Wars Celebration, we encourage you to sign up to be a member of our Crew team when applications open on October 20, 2014.
Until then, please familiarize yourself with these Crew requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age as of January 1, 2015.
- Must be available to work the full length of Star Wars Celebration (Thursday, April 16 - Sunday April, 19).
- Do not apply if you plan to be an exhibitor, artist, or panelist at Celebration.
- Must be willing to wear the appropriate crew attire for each position. Crew members will not work in costumes.
Celebration is looking for individuals who possess the following qualities:
- A clear mind under pressure
- A service mentality
- A love of Star Wars
Crew positions are extremely limited and all applications are subject to approval. If you were qualified as a volunteer at previous Star Wars Celebrations, you are not automatically guaranteed a position in Anaheim.
Please come back on October 20, 2014 to complete the Celebration Crew application.