Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT STAR WARS CELEBRATION
Star Wars Celebration is the ultimate fan experience focused on the galaxy far, far away…
Fans of all ages from all over the world will come together to celebrate the cultural phenomenon, Star Wars. Star Wars Celebration revels in the excitement of new movies, television shows, books, art, and comics while also commemorating the vast history of the Star Wars universe. Star Wars Celebration has something special for every kind of Star Wars fan!
Star Wars Celebration is an event filled with major announcements, immersive exhibits, an interactive show floor, screenings, exclusive merchandise, celebrity guests, panels, autograph sessions, fan-inspired activities, costumes, and other surprises celebrating all things Star Wars! Star Wars Celebration is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience where memories are made, families are brought together, old friends are reunited, and new friendships forged — all in the setting of the ever-evolving Star Wars universe.
Beginning with Star Wars Celebration V, Star Wars Celebrations have been produced by Lucasfilm in cooperation with ReedPop. ReedPop also runs New York Comic Con, C2E2, PAX, and many more events all over the world. All Star Wars Celebrations are official events produced in partnership with and under the authorization of Lucasfilm Ltd.
We are excited to bring Star Wars Celebration to Japan, April 18-20, 2025!
Show hour information will be available closer to the show!
Star Wars Celebration will have in place health & wellness protocols and requirements to help support a safe and comfortable experience. Our team will continuously develop, review and update our requirements, ensuring that our protocols reflect the latest health & safety guidance. Every participant, including attendees, exhibitors, guests and staff must comply with the health & wellness requirements in place at the time of Star Wars Celebration. Please click here for more information.
Star Wars Celebration is committed to making sure that all of our fans have an amazing experience. Please take inventory of your needs as they pertain to attending the show. Depending on what you need, our Accessibility Assistance Program may be for you. ReedPop Shows provide assistance to individuals who may have mobility, physical, vision, hearing, cognitive, psychological, invisible or other types of disabilities. More detailed accessibility information will be available closer to the show.
Yes! Once your badge arrives in the mail or you pick it up at the show, we strongly encourage you to activate it (your badge is the physical ticket you wear around the event!). By activating your badge, you can interact with show features, exhibitors, and so much more.
Please keep your badges safe and secure at all times, lost badges may be replaced for full retail value.
Badge activation is easy! You will need your full name, email, and activation code - located on the back of your physical badge beneath the QR code.
Your badge activation code is located on the back of your physical badge beneath the QR code.
More information coming soon!
Please keep your badge safe and secure at all times! You will have to pay full price for a lost or misplaced badge replacement.
AT THE EVENT
Yes, all fans are subject to a bag check at the security checkpoints.
Please keep your badges safe and secure at all times, lost badges may be replaced onsite at Badge Pick-Up for full retail value.
Management shall have sole discretion in any matter that they believe may affect public safety or be important to protect the integrity of the event. Please review our entire weapons policy before attending Star Wars Celebration. Failure to adhere to our policy may result in your item being confiscated or your removal from the show without refund. If you’re bringing, buying or selling something that could maim, damage or cause serious bodily harm, we’re going to take issue.
The following items are forbidden from Star Wars Celebration:
- Functional firearms (this also includes air soft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns and pellet guns)
- Realistic replica firearms (including reproduction, fake or toy guns that can be confused for functional firearms)
- Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns)
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades)
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks) Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray)
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles, hockey sticks, clubs, nunchaku, baseball bats) Hard prop weapons (including props made of metal, fiberglass and glass)
- Hard prop weapons (including props made of metal, fiberglass and glass)
- Please note: Metal Lightsaber hilts will be allowed at Star Wars Celebration but all misuse of any lightsaber props including but not limited to; unsafe lightsaber battles, fighting or physical harm, and/or destruction of property will result in immediate removal from the event.
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels like vuvuzelas, grenades, whistles and grenade horns
- Aerosol mustard
Prop weapons will be allowed providing they are composed of foam or cardboard only. Prop firearms are allowed only if they cannot be mistaken for real weapons. The barrel of all prop weapons must be covered with brightly-colored caps. Prop bows will be allowed providing they have soft tips.
We will update our website with maps and more information as we get closer to the event.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL
More information coming soon!
More detailed information on hotels, parking and public transportation options coming soon!
If you have a question not answered here or need further assistance, our friendly customer service droids are here to help! Please click here to contact us.